→ TIP: To search for an exact phrase, put quotes around it. For example, "'early marriage in philippines'".
Good and Faithful Servant THE CURT JESTER - February 21, 2017 ... Socorro Miller, passed away due to complications from cancer. I can hardly write how devastated I am from loosing her. After over 36 years of marriage I am certainly struggling day-to-day. I thank God for my faith and that she was the instrumental cause God used in my conversion. She was a women of prayer day in and day out despite all those years when I held her faith in little regard. In my then atheistic pride her faith was something I had to put up with. To the end she ...http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/splendoroftruth/lNZE/~3/X9PMZy5knlI/
'But I Say to You . . .' Sunday Reflections, 5th Sunday in Ordinary Time, Year A ASSOCIATION OF CATHOLIC WOMEN BLOGGERS - February 9, 2017 http://associationofcatholicwomenbloggers.blogspot.com/2017/02/but-i-say-to-you-sunday-reflections-5th.html
The CHURCH OF THE WORLD. GLORIA OLIVAE - January 8, 2017 ... the Fathers and the Doctors of the Church. Not even from the writings of St Robert Bellarmine, a Jesuit doctor of the Church. I have shown how Pope Francis did not have not even one of the 15 Marks of the true Catholic Church listed by St. Robert Bellarmine upon whose work 'Lumen Gentium is based. As such the Vatican Church which he leads cannot be described as the City of God. But the Vatican Church is surely the City of man seeing its great popularity with the men of the City. Every ...http://odondecastro.blogspot.com/2017_01_01_archive.html#6224267568068353626
ACN News - The Philippines—a Catholic Oasis in Asia A CATHOLIC MOM IN HAWAII - December 1, 2016 ... link or connection; the movement has been working for 40 years to promote dialogue between the various religious and ethnic groups, to educate teachers, strive for social justice, help refugees and establish schools, among other vital initiatives. Roughly 60 percent of the population of Mindanao is Christians, with Muslims accounting for the other 40 percent. However, on other islands, Muslims are in the majority, for example on Basilan. In some of those areas the extremist group "Abu Sayyaf" ...http://hicatholicmom.blogspot.com/2016/12/acn-news-philippinesa-catholic-oasis-in.html
'One Will Be Taken and One Will Be Left.' Sunday Reflections, 1st Sunday of Advent, Year A ASSOCIATION OF CATHOLIC WOMEN BLOGGERS - November 26, 2016 ... in the field; one will be taken and one will be left. Two women will be grinding meal together; one will be taken and one will be left. Keep awake therefore, for you do not know on what day your Lord is coming. But understand this: if the owner of the house had known in what part of the night the thief was coming, he would have stayed awake and would not have let his house be broken into. Therefore you also must be ready, for the Son of Man is coming at an unexpected hour. One will be taken ...http://associationofcatholicwomenbloggers.blogspot.com/2016/11/one-will-be-taken-and-one-will-be-left.html